New! Samducksa created the Quick Release variant of this awesome lever so you can simply slide the shaft up, unlock it from the base, and store it safely during transport. This feature, popularized by "The Link" by PhreakMods on Sanwa and Seimitsu levers, has come to be an FGC favorite since it eliminates the possibility of bent shafts during transit.
The Samducksa / Crown SDL-301-DX-QR INFILTRATION Lever was designed and tuned by Street Fighter Pro Player INFILTRATION and used in his fightstick that carried him to the 2016 SFV EVO Championship.
- Swapable gate. Comes with the Circle Gate standard. Square/Circle Hybrid available for purchase separately.
- Low profile collar, fits in any fight stick case that supports a JLF/Seimitsu
- Gersung GSM-V0323A3 Micro Switches
- HST:25 Silicon Tension Grommet
- Requires 52mm clearance from the collar top to the low point on the lever.
- Fits: PFS3i Cases
For years, companies like Sanwa and Seimistsu have dominated the Fight Stick and Arcade Stick market due to many top players hailing from Japan. The majority of exported cabinets brought to the United States were Japanese, therefore these levers gained market dominance as favorites over the US HAPP/IL standard. Samducksa / Crown in Korea, however, focused heavily on their local Arcade Scene manufacturing cabinets, levers, and other amusement parts that stayed on the Korean peninsula for years. As Tekken, a Korean favorite, grew in popularity and the Korean FGC started traveling abroad, Korean levers made their way to the FGC writ large and have established a significant user base.