THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER. EXPECT THEM TO SHIP ~2 WEEKS FROM ORDER.
This CPS2 enclosure allow you to cleanly and simply install your Darksoft CPS2 multi-kit in a single enclosure eliminating the need for extra LCD screen cases. It relocates the VOLUME UP, DOWN, and TEST buttons to the front of the case for easy access, completely eliminating the brittle plastic inserts on the side.
What work is involved:
- Solder to the Volume and Test button positions to relocate the buttons.
- De-case your boards.
- Splice a new fan into the fan connector (or crimp new ones on).
- Upgrade the fan. The original sucks.
- Remove the vertical pin header on the LCD screen and replace it with a right angle one.
- Connect everything up and wire manage as you see fit.
What you get:
- Fully enclosed (minus the back) CPS2 system.
- A very well protected setup.
- Full access to the JAMMA/Audio/Kick Harness connector on the back (it sticks out a bit).
- A recessed screen with protected buttons.
- No more crummy plastic button depressors that break.
- Metal Case
- 9x 6-32 screws
- 4x 4-40 screws
- 20 pin right angle pin header, breakaway style
- 3x YELLOW momentary switches
- 22-28AWG wire
- 60mm x 60mm x 25mm 12V fan (to replace the stock CAPCOM one)
- CPS2 MultiKit
- CPS2 Donor Board Set
- Soldering Iron, Solder, Solder Wick or Solder Sucker