Teaming up with pro players and modders is common place with Samducksa/Crown. They love innovation and have the manufacturing chops to help bring unique concepts to the mass market. The Benylis Lever is no exception!
The Samducksa / Crown CWL-309M-BENYLIS Lever was designed by Benylis and manufactured by Samducksa to allow most Fight Stick cases that use a Japanese lever to get the Korean Lever experience without modifying their case to support the over-sized collars. The CWL-309M-BENYLIS features metal switch back plates and a Starion SZM-V16-FA-83 Switch.
- Low profile collar, fits in any fight stick case that supports a JLF/Seimitsu
- HST:25 Silicon Tension Grommet
- Starion SZM-V16-2FA-83 Switches
- Requires 43mm clearance from the collar top to the low point on the lever.
- PFS3i and PFS Aluminium Case Compatible
- Use of a JLF to .187" adapter is required when installing into a case with a Sanwa lever.
Crown Levers come partially assembled. You will need to install the shaft, dust washer, actuator, and retaining clip upon receipt. Assembly is easy! Here's the steps:
- Simply place the dust washer over the shaft
- Install the lever Shaft into the lever body.
- Install the actuator by sliding over the shaft, from the bottom.
- Install the retianing clip. Use of needle nose pliers will help.
For years, companies like Sanwa and Seimistsu have dominated the Fight Stick and Arcade Stick market due to many top players hailing from Japan. The majority of exported cabinets brought to the United States were Japanese, therefore these levers gained market dominance as favorites over the US HAPP/IL standard. Samducksa / Crown in Korea, however, focused heavily on their local Arcade Scene manufacturing cabinets, levers, and other amusement parts that stayed on the Korean peninsula for years. As Tekken, a Korean favorite, grew in popularity and the Korean FGC started traveling abroad, Korean levers made their way to the FGC writ large and have established a significant user base.