Samducksa's CWL-303FJ-DX Lever features a flat plate design similar to Sanwa JLF and Seimitsu lever letting you mount it in most Fight Sticks. Through refined internal components, Samducksa states this lever has optimized precision and accuracy over others.
- No Collar design fits in any fight stick case that supports a JLF/Seimitsu
- Gersung GSM-V1623A3 Micro Switches
- HST:35 Silicon Tension Grommet
- Premium translucent bat top
- Requires 40mm clearance from the collar top to the low point on the lever
- Fits: PFS3i and PFS Aluminium Cases
For years, companies like Sanwa and Seimistsu have dominated the Fight Stick and Arcade Stick market due to many top players hailing from Japan. The majority of exported cabinets brought to the United States were Japanese, therefore these levers gained market dominance as favorites over the US HAPP/IL standard. Samducksa / Crown in Korea, however, focused heavily on their local Arcade Scene manufacturing cabinets, levers, and other amusement parts that stayed on the Korean peninsula for years. As Tekken, a Korean favorite, grew in popularity and the Korean FGC started traveling abroad, Korean levers made their way to the FGC writ large and have established a significant user base.