General Questions – Brook Retro Board Manual
Brook Retro Board Manual – See the attached for settings on how to change the default PCB when in stacked mode!
Jumper Size: 2.54mm / .100″
General Questions – What makes this different from the MC Cthulhu?
The Brook Retro Board is different from the MC Cthulhu in the following ways:
- The Retro Board has a built in USB switch allowing simple mods that allow you to use a single RJ45 output for both boards in a dual mod setup.
- The Retro Board has an RJ45 jack installed on the board out of the box. No need to solder wires to it for installing a pass through jack on your case.
- Its pin-pin compatible with the UFB/PS4+
- The Retro Board is supported by Brook Gaming with active development available. They pride themselves on “Backing You Up!”
General Questions – How do I connect the Retro Board to my console?
ArcadeShock.com and JasensCustoms.com offers a variety of cables to make connection easy. As of 7/29/18 the following cables are available:
More cables are coming as well. We are doing final testing on the following:
- Jasen’s Customs RJ45-NES
- Jasen’s Customs RJ45-SNES
- Jasen’s Customs RJ45-Saturn
- Jasen’s Customs RJ45-Gamecube
General Questions – Can I use the Retro Board by itself?
Yes. The Brook Retro Board works 100% on its own as a retro console control board.