Printed Plexiglass Overlays are a great way to ditch standard paper artwork that is susceptible to moisture, dust being trapped between the plexi and the actual artwork, and a loss of vibrancy over time. I have been offering this service for about 6 years now, based on demand, and everyone has been more than satisfied with the way their Fight Stick builds pop when swapping artwork out with a printed plexi overlay. The graphic shown is what you will receive.
Printed Plex Timelines
Each run ends on the 15th and production starts as the run closes. What does this mean? Here's a simple example:
The September run ends on 15 September. This means that any printed plexi order received from 16 August through 15 September will be printed during that batch. Orders placed on 16 September will be printed during the October run. This continues throughout the entire year, each month.
What is Printed Plexi?
- Artwork is reverse printed to the plexi. Meaning it’s printed on the back side of the plexi glass, directly to it. The art and plexi is a single unit. this isn’t a vinyl sticker applied to the back of the plexi.
- The lack of paper prevents ink from being absorbed into the printing surface so its a more vibrant print.
- The piece is a single unit so install is easier and the artwork can’t slide around creating alignment issues or possible tears.
- Prints are done on large 4′ x 8′ sheets and then laser cut to final dimension.
- All printed plexi will be 1.5mm thick (1/16″ thick).
- The artwork was designed by ATXFlip and will be cut based on your desired panel option chosen. These are only available for the Panzer Fight Stick 4.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.