Printed Plexiglass Overlays are a great way to ditch standard paper artwork that is susceptible to moisture, dust being trapped between the plexi and the actual artwork, and a loss of vibrancy over time. I have been offering this service for about 6 years now, based on demand, and everyone has been more than satisfied with the way their Fight Stick builds pop when swapping artwork out with a printed plexi overlay. The graphic shown is for illustrative purposes only. You must provide your own artwork.
What is Printed Plexi?
- Artwork is reverse printed to the plexi. Meaning it’s printed on the back side of the plexi glass, directly to it. The art and plexi is a single unit. this isn’t a vinyl sticker applied to the back of the plexi.
- The lack of paper prevents ink from being absorbed into the printing surface so its a more vibrant print.
- The piece is a single unit so install is easier and the artwork can’t slide around creating alignment issues or possible tears.
- Prints are done on large 4′ x 8′ sheets and then laser cut to final dimension.
- All printed plexi will be 1.5mm thick (1/16″ thick).
Printed Plex Timelines
Each run ends on the 15th and production starts as the run closes. What does this mean? Here's a simple example:
The September run ends on 15 September. This means that any printed plexi order received from 16 August through 15 September will be printed during that batch. Orders placed on 16 September will be printed during the October run. This continues throughout the entire year, each month.
- Each print is limited to 13″ x 8″ (This is acceptable for Panzer 3, Panzer 4/MCZ TE Panels). If you want a different size, let me know directly so we can work out pricing.
- All artwork must be provided on an illustrator template if not for a Panzer Fight Stick or one of my MCZ/PFS4 Panels! No exceptions. All of the CUTLINES must be on a CUTLINE layer, vectors, and made 100% MAGENTA (C:0, M:100, Y:0, K:0). All ARTWORK must be on an ARTWORK layer, the highest resolution possible, flattened, and properly aligned to the template.
- If you are submitting for a Panzer 4 or MCZ TE panel you can use the PSD file. Please FLATTEN your artwork into a single layer. Do not flatten the cutline layer into it.
- If you use special fonts, please flatten (or rasterize) text or convert them to outlines in illustrator. I don’t have the same fonts you do!
- There will be no post processing of your artwork, with the exception of placing it on the master print/cut file. I.e., I will simply PLACE your file as provided into the master file and send it off. It is CRITICAL you send an accurate file. If something is clearly wrong, I will email you and ask you to fix it.
- Panzer 4 and TE Panels have PSD and Illustrator files.
- I will print/cut any file you send that fits inside the dimensions above. This is not limited to just the parts I created over the years. I will support you and whatever arcade/fight stick setup you have or any project you want printed plexi for. All that’s required is the CUTLINES and ARTWORK on an illustrator file.
- If you want to commission me to do some artwork, i.e. adapt a previously created Arcade Artwork Layout I have done, please reach out via DISCORD to discuss rates/fees associated. I am not a typical artist but have recreated a number of arcade panel pieces over the years, outside of this… I am a trash-tier artist.
- All artwork will have a WHITE FILL on the back.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.